Tuesday, November 1, 2011
When Desire Burns This Hot. . .
With his sexy smile and rock-hard body, P.I. Jonas Phoenix is used to having women flock to his bed. But these days, there's only one woman Jonas wants—and she won't give him the time of day.
The Only Choice. . .
Deanna Harrison knows she can't fight her attraction to Jonas forever, but she's looking for more than a fling. So Jonas issues Deanna a challenge: give him one weekend at his Miami beach house to win her over. No strings attached. No limitations.
Is Surrender. . .
Once in Miami, the sexual tension erupts as Deanna finally lets go—and lets Jonas pleasure her in ways she's only dreamed of. But while their bond grows stronger, danger lurks close by—and it could be deadly for them both. . .
I do believe Ms. Rainey that the series just got better!!
Pleasure Bound is a sexy hot romance that will have you blushing and cheering at the same time. While this story can easily be read alone, reading the prequel short story, “Cherry on Top” in Some Like it Rough, and the first novel, So Sensitive, only enhances the experience.
Deanna Harrison has been attracted to Jonas since the first time they met. Problem is she is a busy woman working on her new career and she has no desire to be another conquest for him. She just can’t seem to get him off her mind. He’s drop dead gorgeous and no other man can compare to him. She is getting weaker and weaker to his advances and just about ready to cave.
Jonas Phoenix is sexually frustrated and the cute blonde he just met just won’t do the trick. There is only one woman for him and she keeps blowing him off. Rejection after rejection, but he is determined to have her, especially after they share their first kiss. Now he is more resolute to have Deanna and he is going to pull out all the stops to make it happen. Not even her two older brothers; Wade, his best friend, or Dean, her twin, are going to stop him.
This love story has been five years in the making. Once they set their eyes on each other, neither could be satisfied with second best. One kiss and now it’s time to see if it’s for real. After a sexually charged weekend in Miami, they both know they are in trouble and now must figure out how to make it work.
This is a believable well written story. There was a nice slow buildup of the romance and the anticipation was incredible. The love making is smoking hot with heart and passion, not to mention the most imaginative that I have read in a very long time.
Jonas is just perfect. He is a complete alpha male, but has a past that has made him a touch insecure. For a man whose childhood was so void of any love, he amazes me at his capacity to open his heart and embrace what the two of them have. He takes my breath away. Deanna is a brilliantly amusing woman. Her wit and sarcasm is a hoot and I love her strength. She has to be a very strong woman being surrounded by three dominating males.
I can see more wonderful stories in the future. I’m hoping I will soon meet Gracie’s sister, who has just been discovered and also Dean, the last of the Harrison’s siblings to find love. He had his heart broken in a prior relationship and is love shy. I’m looking forward to more captivating and sensual reads to come. I will be following this great series all the way to the end.
Thanks for reading - Toni
- ► 2013 (71)
- ► 2012 (110)
- TURKISH DELIGHTS BLOG TOUR! AUTHOR LIZ CROWE
- Tropical Traditions Powdered Laundry Detergent 5 S...
- Toni's Review of Sleepy Willow's Bonded Soul by Di...
- Research and Realism in the Romance World…..by JL ...
- Christmas Angel Ornament or Pins by KYM
- 5 Stars for The Shoppe Of Spells!!!!! 2nd Edition!...
- What's up? BOOKS READ 'N' MAKEUP DONE
- Please Welcome Author Lacey Wolfe! Author of Ambe...
- Review for Amber's Muse
- A New Beginning- First day of work after 12 years....
- My Sinickerdoodle Cookie Recipe (Cinnamon Cookies)...
- My Review of Secret Santa by Kristine Cheney 5 STA...
- Look 1 For The Holiday Makeup Series!
- Kymberlee's Compulsion: New Feature
- My Art Project...
- 5 Stars For "Making Spirits Bright" Anthology Fern...
- EVEN GHOSTS CAN FIND ROMANCE! Guest Post by Deena ...
- Toni's Review of Shadow Heir by Richelle Mead ***5...
- Toni's Review of The Hunter by Theresa Meyers ***3...
- 5 Stars for Grace Burrows's "Lady Sophie's Christm...
- Review of Cheyenne's Designs Mineral Makeup
- Toni's Review of Pleasure Bound by Anne Rainey ***...
- ▼ November (22)